Home

Homemade food is always the best choice for investation.It can reduce daily cost significantly for saving. Beside it can teach someone how to finish task and earn something through process, how to get from beginning to end, here to  there. And will give more experience and satisfaction when it is served plus if it could be delicious tasted meal made from our own kitchen.It might feel like a burden at the beginning. Including me when I don't used to cook at the first time it feels like after go home all I want to do is resting for tomorrow so my husband and I continously eat outside. At the end of the month when my husband dan I evaluated our expenses, 70% from income is for meal alone and just left 30% for other expenses and saving. So it would be better when reducing meal expenses allocation so there will be more for other use of cost allocation. First time I feel relieved is when I can eat at the office with simple cooked meal like eggs or abon. Recharge energy without paying extra. And that gives relieved feeling when we don't have to pay for meal,instead cooking for ourself,it might not be delicious like outside home cooking, but at least with regular practice it can have improvement regularly as well.

Posted in:
Tags:

Leave a Reply